The Dirty Gardener Lotus Corniculatus Birdsfoot Trefoil Flowers
Lotus corniculatus is a common flowering plant native to grassland temperate Eurasia and north Africa. The common name is bird's-foot trefoil (or similar, such as "birds foot trefoil"), though the common name is often also applied to other members of the genus. It is also known in cultivation in North America as bird foot deervetch.it is a perennial herbaceous plant, similar in appearance to some clovers. The flowers develop into small pea-like pods or legumes. The name 'bird's foot' refers to the appearance of the seed pods on their stalk. There are five leaflets, but with the central three held conspicuously above the others, hence the use of the name trefoil.
- Puts a kiss of sunshine in your garden and brightens everyone's spirits
- Strong stems make these beauties perfect for cut flower arrangements
- Blooms from spring well into fall
- Plant once and these poppies will come back year after year
- Non-GMO seeds with no filler content