The Dirty Gardener Tropaelomu Majus Nasturtium Wildflower Seeds - .25 Pounds
Nasturtium, also known as Indian cress, is an annual often grown as an edible plant. It is very easy to grow and so free-flowering, nasturtium became a standard feature in ornamental gardens of the nineteenth century. Sow these seeds in spring for plants in a wide array of colors--reds, oranges, yellows, salmons--and with the trailing habit typical of the species before mid-nineteenth century breeding. Nasturtiums thrive in full sun and flower all summer.
- These sweet flowers are as attractive as they are functional
- Produces bright splashes of color throughout the garden
- The flower is edible and great in salads
- Grows well in full sun and partial shade
- Easy to grow and requires little maintenance