The Dirty Gardener Shasta Daisy Flowers, 2,700 Seeds
Always a gardener's favorite and a staple of every floral display, Shasta Daisy is a perennial flowering plant that features white daisy petals and the bright sunny yellow center. This perennial grows to a maximum height of 3' and will bloom from early Spring and continue well into September. Shasta Daisy is the perfect choice for a cut flower, with blooms lasting up to 2 weeks in an indoor arrangement. Germination tested for current year. Shasta Daisy is a perennial classic that is easy to sow, easy to grow and very hardy. A great flower for the weekend or fair-weather gardener, Shasta Daisies are very easy to maintain and are drought tolerant. Plant Features: Blooms April through September. Grows to a height of 1 to 3 feet. Plant seeds at a depth of 1/16-inch. Germination is 2 to 4 weeks.
- Everyone loves daisies brightening up their gardens
- Hardy perennials which form dense colonies once established
- Naturalized throughout all regions of the U.S. and prefer full to partial shade
- Can grow from 1 to 3 feet in height depending on soil
- Great as ground cover or border plant since foliage is attractive and green all year