The Dirty Gardener Peaches & Cream Hybrid Sweet Corn Seeds - .25 Pounds
The first type of corn, sometimes known as Indian corn or maize, was found by the pilgrims when they arrived on the shores of the new world. Provided by the Indians, this valuable resource ensured their survival. In addition to eating the corn, the resourceful pilgrims also used the husks for making various things like shoes, ropes, dolls, and seats for their chairs. Modern varieties of sweet corn, field corn, and ornamental corn all descend from Indian corn. The Dirty Gardener offers the highest quality seed. We pack seeds weekly to ensure great germination from the newest yearÕs crop seed. We strive to sell all Non-GMO seeds of the highest quality. For planting instructions please contact us directly as everyone has a different need for their use.
- Grow your own vegetable garden with these quality seeds
- Peaches and Cream corn has a great flavor and high sugar content
- Good for home freezing, canning or eating right off the cob
- Matures in 90 days and is high yielding
- Non-GMO seeds with no filler content