Hesperis Matronalis Dames Rocket Queen's Gilliflower Flowers - 1,500 Seeds
Hesperis matronalis is an herbaceous plant species in the mustard family, Brassicaceae. It has numerous common names, including dame's rocket, damask violet, dame's-violet, dames-wort, dame's Gilliflower. These are great for both looks and attracting bees, butterfly and birds. Hummingbirds love them. Dames rocket is fragrant and attracts bees, birds, and butterflies. Bloom time: late spring - late summer - evergreen leaves. Hardiness zone: 4 - 9 (and reseeds itself easily). Light requirements: sun - part shade . . . Soil / water: average - dry.
- These tall and sweet smelling flowers are perfect as garden backdrops or in meadows
- Blooms come in pink, purple and white and are long lasting
- Plant once and these flowers will come back year after year
- Grows from 1 to 4 feet tall and thrives in partial sun and moist to semi-dry soils
- Attracts butterflies, bees and birds