Organic Crimson Clover Sprouting Seeds - 1 Pound
With its rapid, robust growth, crimson clover provides early spring nitrogen for full-season crops. Rapid fall growth, or summer growth in cool areas, also makes it a top choice for short-rotation niches as a weed suppressing green manure. Popular as a staple forage and roadside cover crop throughout the southeast, crimson clover is gaining increased recognition as a versatile summer-annual cover in colder regions. Its spectacular beauty when flowering keeps it visible even in a mix with other flowering legumes, a common use in California nut groves and orchards. In Michigan, it is used successfully between rows of blueberries.
- Red clover sprouting seeds have amazing health benefits
- Sweeter than alfalfa and provides big time nutrition
- Use in salads, on sandwiches or munch on them by themselves
- Comes in a handy resealable bag for easier storage
- Seeds are organic and non-GMO