The Dirty Gardener Zenith Zoysia Grass Seed
There is nothing like being barefoot in Zoysia grass in the south. Zoysia can tolerate wide variations in temperature, sunlight, and water, these grasses are among the most widely used for lawns in temperate climates. They are used on golf courses to create fairways and teeing areas. Zoysia grasses stop erosion on slopes, and are excellent at repelling weeds throughout the year.  they resist disease and hold up well under traffic. The cultivar Zoysia 'emerald' (emerald Zoysia; a hybrid between z. Japonica and z. Tenuifolia ) is particularly popular. In subtropical climates of North America, Zoysia grass has naturalized in places. For landscape use it is available commercially as sod in some areas. In typical savanna climates (warm wet/dry seasons) such as southern Florida, Zoysia grows during the warm-wet summer and is dormant in the drier, cooler winter months. It is popular because of its fine texture and soft feel, and low growth habit. It can form dense mats and even mounds that grow over low features.
- Zenith makes a very dense, dark green, handsome lawn
- Perfect for home and commercial lawns, golf courses and sports fields
- Drought tolerant and hardy in both extreme heat and cold
- Each 6 pound bag will cover up to 6,000 square feet
- Non-GMO seeds contain no filler and have great germination rate