The Dirty Gardener Blanketflower Flowers, 2,000 Seeds
Blanket flower is a perennial with bright red flowers outlined in yellow with a red cone center. Prefers full sun and is drought tolerant. Very easy to grow and it reseeds itself. Nice cut flower up to 10 days. Seeds are packaged and germination tested for current year. Blooms may Ð September. Height 1 1/2- 2 feet. Sowing depth 1/8 inch. Germination 2 - 6 weeks.
- These crimson red and yellow flowers bloom all summer long
- Strong stems make these beauties perfect for cut flower arrangements
- Prefers full sun and doesn't require a lot of water
- Plant once and these flowers will come back year after year
- Easy to grow and requires little maintenance