The Dirty Gardener Bee Feed Seed Mixure
Product description of The Dirty Gardener bee feed mix this mix is a blend of annual and perennial flowers that provide nectar and pollen to wild bees, honey bees and other pollinators. It is well suited for maintained landscapes such as garden beds, borders and managed meadows. It contains early, mid-, and late blooming flowers in order to provide bee forage all season long. Flowers are suitable for short-tongued and long-tongued bees and come in a wide range of colors for an attractive display. Additional information mix components baby blue-eyes, bergamot, blue flax, California poppy, china aster, Chinese forget-me-not, corn poppy, fleabane daisy, forget-me-not, globe gilia, Indian blanket, lance-leaved coreopsis, lavender hyssop, new England aster, plains coreopsis, purple coneflower, Siberian wallflower, sweet alyssum, tidy-tips and white rockcress.
- Specialized blend of flowers which attract all species of bees
- Blooms from early spring through fall for maximum foraging
- Blends a mix of annuals and perennials to come back year after year
- Provides an absolute stunning array of vibrant color
- See description for a full list of blooms