The Dirty Gardener Heirloom Italian Chioggia Bullseye Beet, 1 Pound
60 days. Beta vulgaris. Plant produces good yields of very sweet pink skinned beet. Beets have red and white circular rings in interior. Ideal for boiling, pickling, baking, and freezing. Leaves can be used as greens. An heirloom variety introduced to the United States in 1840's from Italy. pk/50.
- Be sure to add some of these truly unique beets to your vegetable garden
- Pink skinned beets have red and white circular ring "bullseye" inside
- Flesh is highly nutritious and sweetly delicious
- Perfect for boiling, pickling, baking and freezing
- Non-GMO seeds with no filler content