Lavender Hyssop, 50 Seeds
Hyssopus officinalis or hyssop is an herbaceous plant of the genus Hyssopus native to southern Europe, the middle east, and the region surrounding the Caspian Sea. Due to its properties as an antiseptic, cough reliever, and expectorant, it is commonly used as an aromatic herb and medicinal plant. Perennial zones 3-10. 12-36" tall, space 12-15" apart. Sow seeds 1/16" deep.
- This lavender plant is as beautiful as it is functional
- Grows well in pots placed around landscapes or woodland settings
- The minty leaves are great in teas, salads or alone and have a lovely licorice scent
- Used to help relieve coughs and congestion, as an expectorant and an antiseptic
- Grows from 2 to 3 feet and prefers full sun to partial shade