The Dirty Gardener Rudbeckia Black-Eyed Susan Flowers, 100 Seeds/250 mg
RUDBECKIA: Wonderful, free flowering daisies in colors from yellow to bronze and mahogany. You can have them for years, but the original plants will only last a season or two. The plants self-seed readily, and if you learn to recognize the slightly hairy seedlings and allow a few to develop where you want them, you can have as many as you want. Put a kiss of sunshine in your garden! The bright yellow blooms of the Black-Eyed Susan brighten everyone's spirits whether in mass, specimen, or cut in a vase. Not only will you love the Black-Eyed Susan, but so will butterflies! Type: Perennial. Planting Depth: 1/8". Light: Sun. Height: 24-36". Days to Germination: 10-15. Blooms: Summer thru Fall 100 Seeds, 250 mg.
- Puts a kiss of sunshine in your garden and brightens everyone's spirits
- Strong, tall stems make these beauties perfect for cut flower arrangements
- Blooms all summer long and grows up to 2-3 feet tall
- Plant once and these flowers will come back year after year
- Easy to grow and requires little maintenance