Calendula Officinalis Candyman Orange Marigold Flowers
The longest flowering and best double flowered calendula we have ever seen on T&MÕs trials. Strong, sturdy, dwarf, multi-branching plants produce luminous, large, fully double blooms, to brighten summer borders and containers. The petals can be used as a substitute for saffron, added to soups, rice or omelets. They also make a bright addition to salads. Needs full sun.
- Hardy marigold adds vivid orange colors to your gardens
- Great in borders, containers and raised beds
- Excellent for deterring bugs
- Petals are an edible saffron substitute and can be used in soups, salads, rice and more
- Non-GMO seeds have great germination and are easy to grow