The Dirty Gardener Zenith Zoysia Grass Seed - 6 Pounds
Special note: in zones 8 and lower (i.e. Colder), it's too late in the season to have success planting zenith Zoysia seeds. Wait to plant until spring, after danger of last spring frost. It is best to purchase fresh seed closer to planting time to get the best germination rate. The Dirty Gardener company is leading the way in Zoysia seed production with zenith Zoysia - uniquely available as both sod and seed. Establishing lawns with zenith Zoysia seed is superior to Zoysia grass plugs: it's easier, faster, and cheaper. Zenith Zoysia seed is ideal for: -home lawns -commercial landscapes -golf courses (fairway, tee, or rough) -sports fields -roadsides -all turf grass needs from Miami to Baltimore and west to Kansas City and beyond. Zenith Zoysia seed has these further characteristics: -zenith Zoysia has a low water requirement (drought tolerant) -zenith has a low nutrition requirement -it's also a dense turf that resists weeds. Follow all directions on the bag/insert for ensured success with zenith seed.
- Zenith makes a very dense, dark green, handsome lawn
- Perfect for home and commercial lawns, golf courses and sports fields
- Drought tolerant and hardy in both extreme heat and cold
- Each 6 pound bag will cover up to 6,000 square feet
- Non-GMO seeds contain no filler and have great germination rate