The Dirty Gardener Red Burgundy Okra Seeds
Red burgundy okra adds lovely hues to your vegetable garden! Attractive 4-5'. Plants with green leaves and burgundy red stems and red veining through dark green leaves, making them ornamental as well. Produce tender 5-7" deep burgundy pods.in general the reds are not as productive as the greens, but red burgundy is the most productive of all the reds. This all-American winner matures in about 55-65 days. Developed at Clemson university by Leon Robbins. abelmoschus esculentus.
- As beautiful as they are delicious
- Grow your own vegetable garden with these quality seeds
- Produces spineless, tender and flavorful red pods
- Delicious alone or add to soups and stews
- Reaches maturity in 50-65 days and prefers full sun