The Dirty Gardener Painted Daisy Flowers, 30 Seeds
This pack comes with 30 seeds harvested this fall. Instructions included. Soil preference: will grow in dry to moist soils as well as well-drained, loamy, sandy or clay soils with a pH of acidic to neutral (less than 7.0) light requirements: full sun attributes: good cut flower, attracts butterflies, suitable for dried flowers, plants serve as butterfly nectar sources pests: beetles, borers, caterpillars, cut worms, mealybugs, scales, slugs, aphids, whiteflies, red spider mites, leaf miner, leaf hoppers, thrips, weevils diseases: blight, leaf spot, crown gall, powdery mildew, rust, rot, wilt good companion plants: Shasta daisy looks nice planted with coreopsis, dianthus, balloon flower, catmint, daylily, Siberian iris, lupine, garden phlox, sedum, yarrow and delphinium. Care: remove spent flowers. In spring, remove all dead foliage and cut back to basal foliage in fall. Cuttings can be done in summer and division can be done in the spring and is recommended every 2-3 years. Fertilize with holly-tone or a water soluble fertilizer as recommended.
- These stunning flowers look as though they were touched with an artist's brush
- Easy to grow and requires little maintenance
- Blooms in summer and fall
- Grows from 18 to 36 inches and prefer full sun to partial shade
- Wonderful, long-lasting cut flower for bouquets and flower arrangements