The Dirty Gardener Slenderette Bush Bean Seeds, 125 Seeds
Slenderette bush bean seeds:53 days. Pods are 5 inches long, slender, very tender. A terrific combination of bounty, beauty, and big taste. Very crisp with superb texture and flavor. Easy and trouble-free, even for the new gardener. Widely adapted across the U.S. For best harvest, succession-plant every 3 weeks from early spring till late summer. Produces heavy yields. Package contains approximately 125 Slenderette bush bean seeds Slenderette bush bean seeds - planting instructions: germination: 5 to 8 days at 70 to 85 f. Plant seeds 1 to 1 1/2 inches deep with 3 inches between plants and 18 to 24 inches between rows.
- Classic stringless bush snap beans with a heavy yield
- Great open-pollinated variety resistant to disease
- Produces slender 5 inch pods which are very tender
- Easy to grow and requires little maintenance
- Non-GMO seeds have great germination rates