The Dirty Gardener Strike Bush Bean Seeds, 1 Pound
Strike bean is a great variety known for early harvesting, appearance, abundance, and ease of picking. Care: soil should be well watered but not waterlogged or soggy. Harvesting: pick strike beans frequently, plants will stop producing if beans are left to grow to maturity. Pick them before the seeds inside have grown too large. Nutritional value: a good source of calcium, folic acid and potassium. Collecting seed: collect seeds by letting pods dry out on the plant. Open dry pods and take out seeds. Dry seeds can be stored in a cool dry place.
- Classic bush green beans with a heavy yield
- Upright growth makes picking easier
- Best freezing variety and great in casseroles
- Warm season seed which grows to maturity in 55 days
- Easy to grow and requires little maintenance