The Dirty Gardener Heirloom Bloomsdale Spinach, 1 Pound
Bloomsdale Spinach is a delicious home garden variety with large heavy crinkled leaves that grow erect keeping them free of soil. Bloomsdale Spinach is dark glossy green and withstands heat and cold. Sow 2-3 Bloomsdale Spinach seed ‰ÉÝ-å_ inch deep every 3 inches in all directions planting the width of your row. We like a row about 3 feet wide, this makes it easily workable from both sides. Bloomsdale Spinach Seed germination is 7 days. Once Bloomsdale Spinach seeds sprout thin to one plant every 3 inches. Bloomsdale Spinach is a cool weather crop and bolts quickly once temperatures reach 75 degrees. Plant 6 weeks before first fall frost for autumn harvest. Plant as soon as weather permits in spring.45 days to maturity.
- Grow your own vegetable garden with these quality seeds
- Produces large, delicious leaves which are perfect in fresh salads
- Heads grow erect so soil is kept off of the leaves
- Great germination rate and matures in only 45 days
- Non-GMO seeds with no filler content