The Dirty Gardener Heirloom Great Green Globe Artichoke, 250 Seeds
150 TO 180 DAYS. Each plant produces about 15 bulbs per year. These are the same edible buds that you can boil in water and eat the heart of the bud. If you have never had this delicacy, you must try it! Can be started inside and transplanted outside after danger of frost. It grows as a perennial, but must be mulched and protected in colder climates. Hardy to zones 5 or 6.
- Add some delicious artichokes to your own vegetable garden
- This variety produces about 15 heads per plant
- Can be started inside then transplanted outdoors when warmer
- Grows to maturity in 150-180 days
- Non-GMO seeds with no filler content