The Dirty Gardener English Wallflower Flowers, 17,000 Seeds/1 Ounce
Common Name English Wallflower Botanical Name Cheiranthus cheiri Cycle Biennial / Perennial - FRAGRANT Blooms Bloom Time Summer Color Yellow, Orange & Red Light Requirements Partial Sun / Partial Shade Estimated Mature Height 16 -24 inches tall Soil Moisture Well - Drained Soil Type Wide Range Germination Time 15 - 30 Days Zones 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Suggested Uses Showy Flowers, Borders, Pots & Baskets, Fragrant Flowers Fragrant Blooms. This is a biennial or perennial herb with one or more highly branching stems reaching heights of 15 to 80 centimeters. The leaves are generally narrow and pointed and may be up to 20 centimeters long. The top of the stem is occupied by a club-shaped inflorescence of flowers. Each flower has purplish-green sepals and rounded petals which are two to three centimeters long and in shades of bright yellows to reds and purples. The flowers fall away to leave long fruits which are narrow, hairy siliques several centimeters in length. This is a popular ornamental plant. Easy to grow and often benefit from being sown and left to their own devices, growing on patches of empty land with little effort required to maintain them, providing aesthetically sound blooms which produce heady scents.
- Popular ornamental plant which provides a heady and long-lasting fragrance
- Comes with a variety of colors including yellow orange and red
- Plant once and these flowers will come back year after year
- Grows from 6 to 30 inches tall and thrives in full sun to partial shade
- Easy to grow from seed, requires little maintenance and works well in zones 3-10