The Dirty Gardener Rudbeckia Hirta Black Eyed Susan Flowers - 2,000 Seeds
Rudbeckia hirta, black-eyed SUSAn, is a species of flowering plant in the family Asteraceae, native to the central United States. It is one of a number of plants with the common name black-eyed SUSAn. Other common names for this plant include: brown-eyed SUSAn, brown betty, gloriosa daisy, golden JerUSAlem, poor land daisy, yellow daisy, and yellow. How do you know summer is really finally here? When the Black Eyed Susans start blooming! These cheery sunny 1 - 2 inch flowers really know how to brighten things up! They attract bees and butterflies, and birds just love to munch on their seeds in the fall. I have found them to be pretty indestructible which is always a plus! Native to United States. Rudbeckia Hirta Bulk Seed. BLOOM TIME: June - Sept. HARDINESS ZONE: 3 - 9. LIGHT REQUIREMENTS: Sun . . . SOIL / WATER: Average - Dry.
- Puts a kiss of sunshine in your garden and brightens everyone's spirits
- Strong, tall stems make these beauties perfect for cut flower arrangements
- Blooms all summer long and grows up to 2-3 feet tall
- Plant once and these flowers will come back year after year
- Easy to grow and requires little maintenance