The Dirty Gardener Greek Oregano Herb Seed
Origanum vulgare subsp hirtum is native to Greece and Turkey and grows throughout the Mediterranean to central Asia. The Greeks and Romans used oregano but exactly which one is unclear. It was brought to North America by the colonists and is now naturalized throughout the eastern United States. Most herb lovers agree that Greek oregano is the most flavorful, but until recently, it was used mainly as a medicinal.
- Grow fresh herbs at home - no green thumb required
- Most flavorful of all the oregano herbs
- Features a strong oregano flavor and aroma and is great on pizza
- Packed weekly for better germination rates
- Non-GMO heirloom seeds contain no filler