The Dirty Gardener Heirloom Prairie Clover Wildflowers, 15 Seeds
Heirloom Variety: Clover - (Perennial Wildflower) "Purple Prairie" Variety. (Dalea Purpureum) 15 Seeds/Package. Growing zones include 3-9. Likes "prairie-type" conditions, full-part sun. Gets about 1-3' tall. Blooms in late summer and is drought tolerant. Beautiful! - Level of experience needed for these seeds: moderate experience - I am a master gardener from Wisconsin (zone 4) and I want to share many of the perennials, annuals, herbs and veggies from my 3rd generation, organic yard with you. Many of my plants are heirloom varieties that have been on the property since 1940 when my grandfather built the house. Many I do not have the true name for, just what has been passed down from gramma, to mom, to me. I owned my own greenhouse for 13 years and I will give you step-by-step planting directions with each purchase for the gardening amateurs. I gear my sales towards the common gardener, small scale, but I do have a couple "bulk" for larger scale enthusiasts.
- This purple beauty lives up to it's name and likes prairie-like conditions
- Unusual purple blossoms are reminiscent of pinecones
- Easy to grow, requires little maintenance and thrives in zones 3-9
- Grows from 1 to 3 feet tall and prefers full to partial sun
- Non-GMO seeds which have great germination