The Dirty Gardener Heirloom Cherry Belle Radish Seeds, 1 Pound
One bulk pound of cherry belle radish seed. Cherry belle is a round, crunchy, crisp bright cherry red radish with an outstanding flavor. Originally from Holland, cherry belle was created to do well in mucky clay soils, but grows extremely well in most soils. Resists pithiness found in so many other radishes. Tops grow 3-4's and can be used in salads when small. Stores for weeks in the fridge. Plant about every two weeks for a continuous harvest until about June when it becomes too hot. Resume planting again September. Cherry belle over winters on the west coast. The Dirty Gardener uses the tops to feed the rabbits and chickens.
- Grow your own vegetable garden with these quality seeds
- Luscious red radishes are always a welcome addition to salads
- These bright red variety is round, crunchy and packed with flavor
- Consistent moisture is an important factor in growing radishes
- Non-GMO heirloom seeds contain no filler