Chamaemelum Nobile Roman Chamomile - 10,000 Seeds
Roman chamomile (chamaemelum nobile) is the flower that makes chamomile tea, this tea is very popular in Europe as an aid to digestion, particularly after heavy meals. It has a soothing and cleansing effect which also makes the tea a beneficial skin wash. It is perfect for the traditional English gardens as ground cover, where it is cut like grass. Chamomile is one of the most popular herbs in the western world. There are two plants known as chamomile: the more popular German chamomile (matricaria recutita) and roman, or English, chamomile (chamaemelum nobile). Although they belong to different species, they are used to treat the same health problems. Both are used to calm frayed nerves. The Dirty Gardener offers the highest quality seed. We pack seeds weekly to ensure great germination from the newest yearÕs crop seed. We strive to sell all Non-GMO seeds of the highest quality. For planting instructions please contact us directly as everyone has a different need for their use.
- This hardy ground cover provides a sweet fragrance whenever stepped on
- Used from ancient times for it's medicinal properties
- It's small, yellow daisy-like attract butterflies and bees
- Easy to grow and self-seeding to return year after year
- Stands up well to cold winters