The Dirty Gardener MAP 11-52-0 Monoammonium Phosphate Fertilizer
MAP has been an important phosphate fertilizer for growers around the world for many years. It is completely water soluble, generally applied in the granular form and used in the formulation of suspension fertilizers. As a granular material, it mixes well and frequently serves as an ingredient in bulk-blended fertilizers. MAP, with its low pH levels, is best used for high-alkaline soils. It is an ideal starter fertilizer because MAP contains less ammonia-nitrogen than dap, reducing potential seed damage.
- Great high analysis dry nitrogen and phosphate for fertilizing crops
- Has an analysis of 11 units of nitrogen, 52 units of phosphate and of course 0 units of potash
- Use in areas with adequate water due to tendency to dehydrate the soil
- Water soluble dry granular which spreads well with most fertilizer spreaders
- Available in different sizes to suit your needs