The Dirty Gardener Heirloom White Albino Beets
The Dirty Gardener staff really enjoys this beet. as its name suggests, the albino beet is white. It has a milder flavor than its brightly colored counterparts and a texture like a potato. Albino beets are best lightly steamed; overcook them and they will turn an unappealing gray color. Prepare them simply, as their mild flavor is easily overpowered by too much seasoning.
- Grow your own vegetable garden with these quality seeds
- A truly white beet with a milder flavor and potato-like flesh
- Best eaten lightly steamed with minimal seasoning
- Packed weekly for better germination rates
- Non-GMO heirloom seeds have great germination rates