The Dirty Gardener Scabiosa Deep Red Pincushion Flowers, 30 Seeds/300 mg
SCABIOSA: The combination of attractive flowers, a long flowering season and versatility make the 'Pincushion Flower', Scabiosa a nice summer flowering plant for the garden. Their showy flowers, in addition to being attractive in the garden are also excellent for cutting, drying or pressing. The plant gets its name 'Pincushion Flower' because the stamens protrude from the center of the flower appearing like pins stuck in a cushion. Deep Red Pincushion Flower: Beautiful deep red pincushion flower that are gently frosted with white make the Scabiosa Deep Red a real beauty. Easy to grow and wonderful as a cut flower. Be sure to plant enough so you can cut often and still enjoy them in your garden. Type: Annual. Light: Sun. Height: 30". Days to Germination: 7-14. Blooms: Summer/Fall 30 Seeds, 300 mg.
- This amazing pincushion mix comes with 7 bold and lush colors
- Use to line fences, as a backdrop to gardens or in meadows for months of blooms
- Grows up to 3 feet tall and thrives in full sun or partial shade
- Beautiful in bouquets and cut flower arrangements
- Easy to grow from seed and requires little maintenance