Beet 'Golden Detroit'
55 days to mature. Round, orange roots turn golden yellow when cooked. Non-bleeding color, and sweet taste even when large. Good bolt resistance and stores well. Germination: 10-20 days at 40-85F. Plant seeds 1-2" deep, 1-2" apart, with 14-28" between rows.
- Grow your own vegetable garden with these quality seeds
- Dark orange root with a sweet, enticing flavor and non-bleeding color
- Great for canning, pickling or eating fresh
- Easy to grow and requires little maintenance
- Non-GMO seeds with no filler content