The Dirty Gardener Verbena Tenuisecta Moss Verbena, 500 Seeds
Verbena tenuisecta (verbenaceae) a sprawling perennial, native to South America, and introduced to the southern United States. The small flowers have a rich violet to purple hue, clustered together forming a small bouquet. An excellent drought-tolerant variety for arid regions. Prefers light to heavy soils in full sun. A valuable asset for summer color. Verbena has a lovely fragrance, and is a very popular scent for candles, perfumes, etc. Butterflies love it too! Bloom time: spring. Hardiness zone: 6 - 11. Light requirements: sun . . . Soil / water: average - dry.
- Lovely low-growing perennial makes excellent ground cover
- Royal purple blooms sit atop deep green fern-like foliage
- Use to help prevent soil erosion
- Easy to grow and requires little maintenance
- Non-GMO seeds have great germination rates