The Dirty Gardener Syngenta Early Sunglow Corn Seeds, 1 Pound
Many consider freshly-harvested corn-on-the-cob, served piping hot, lightly seasoned, and dripping with butter to be the most delicious vegetable of all. Kernels are bright yellow, tasty and tender. Serve fresh, or preserve by freezing or canning. 60-90 days to maturity.
- Grow your own vegetable garden with these quality seeds
- Sunglow corn is very tender and sweet
- Produces ears which are mature in 60-90 days
- Bright yellow kernels are great for freezing or canning
- Non-GMO seeds have great germination rates