The Dirty Gardener Heirloom Blue Lake Pole Beans
This is very popular heirloom bean.75 days. This vigorous 7-foot-tall variety made OregonÕs Willamette valley famous in the 60s and 70s for canning beans. The smooth, 6-7 inch, dark green pods have a canning jar straight, round shape. Harvested at their peak, you'll find them tender, meaty, and full of hearty, fresh bean flavor. White seeds. Bv.
- These pole beans have a heavy yield
- Produces long, delicious pods
- Great in salads and casseroles
- Easy to grow and requires little maintenance
- From the famous Willamette Valley in Oregon