Abelmoscgus Esculentus Red Burgundy Okra, 150 Seeds
Red burgundy okra adds lovely hues to your vegetable garden! Attractive 4-5'. Plants with green leaves and burgundy red stems and red veining through dark green leaves, making them ornamental as well. Produce tender 5-7" deep burgundy pods. In general, the reds are not as productive as the greens, but red burgundy is the most.... Red Burgundy Okra typically reaches about 8 inches long. Okra can be frozen, pickled, canned. It can be used in soups, stews, or gumbo. I enjoy it most sliced, breaded, and then baked or deep fried. COLOR: White Flowers / Red Fruit. HARVEST: 60 Days. LIGHT REQUIREMENTS: Sun . . . SOIL / WATER: Average.
- As beautiful as they are delicious
- Grow your own vegetable garden with these quality seeds
- Produces spineless, tender and flavorful red pods
- Delicious alone or add to soups and stews
- Reaches maturity in 50-65 days and prefers full sun