Dalea Purpureum Purple Prairie Clover - 2,000 Seeds
Dalea purpurea is a species of flowering plant in the legume family known by the common name purple prairie clover, better written as "prairie-clover," in recognition of the fact that it is not a true clover (genus trifolium). The Dirty Gardener offers the highest quality seed. We pack seeds weekly to ensure great germination from the newest yearÕs crop seed. We strive to sell all Non-GMO seeds of the highest quality. For planting instructions please contact us directly as everyone has a different need for their use. Attracts bees and butterflies with its lovely blooms. LIGHT REQUIREMENTS: Sun - Part Shade . . . SOIL / WATER: Average - Dry. BLOOM TIME: Late Summer. HARDINESS ZONE: 3 - 9.
- This purple beauty lives up to it's name and likes prairie-like conditions
- Unusual purple blossoms are reminiscent of pinecones
- Easy to grow, requires little maintenance and thrives in zones 3-9
- Grows from 1 to 3 feet tall and prefers full to partial sun
- Non-GMO seeds which have great germination