The Dirty Gardener Phacelia Campanularia California Bluebell Flowers, 200 Seeds
Phacelia campanularia is a species of flowering plant in the borage family, boraginaceae, known by the common names desert bells, desert bluebells, California-bluebell,  desert scorpion weed,  and desert Canterbury bells.  its true native range is within the borders of California,  in the Mojave and Sonoran deserts, but it is commonly cultivated as an ornamental plant and it can be found growing elsewhere  as an introduced species. The showy electric blue flowers of this bluebell wont let you down! It attracts birds, bees, and butterflies too. Light requirements: sun . . . Soil / water: average - dry.
- Stunning electric blue flowers are highlighted with golden stamen
- Perfectly gorgeous in pots and containers scattered on decks and porches
- Attracts butterflies, bees and hummingbirds
- Easy to grow and requires little maintenance
- Non-GMO seeds are packed weekly and have great germination rates