The Dirty Gardener Sugar Snap Peas - 1,500 Seeds/1 Pound
Representing a new generation of garden peas, sugar snap is a winner of the prestigious all America selections gold metal. Crisp, crunchy, and delicious, it's eaten whole - pods and peas - when the pods are plump and round. Serve fresh in salads, with dip, stir fried or steamed. Good for freezing. Grows best in cool weather. 65-70 days to maturity. plant in early spring as soon as soil can be worked. Young pea plants can tolerate a frost. Work up soil till fine. For increase in yield, add a high quality garden fertilizer, following the manufacturerÕs directions, plus some lime. Coat pea seeds with a pea and bean inoculant. Place seeds 1" deep, 1.5-2" apart in a row spacing of 30-36". Taller types will need support. Keep weed free for best results. harvest; pick when shell is still green & the seeds have developed, but not hard. Snap like green beans. Use fresh or freeze or can for later use. no international sales!
- Be sure to add some popular sugar snap peas to your garden
- Produces crisp, crunchy and simply delicious pods and peas
- Sugar Snap is a winner of the prestigious All America Selections Gold Metal
- Reaches maturity in 65-70 days
- You will receive 10lbs of seed, approximately 15,000 seeds