The Dirty Gardener Heirloom Clemsons Spineless Okra, 1 Pound
1 full pound of Okra Seed from The Dirty Gardener. Guessing if you have not had it you should not be buying it! Light: Full sun. Pod size: 3 inches. Matures: 50 to 64 days. Plant spacing: 10 inches apart. Heirloom. High yields of spineless, tender ribbed pods with excellent flavor. Traditional favorite for soups and stews. Can be canned, fried, roasted or boiled. Harvest pods when 3 inches long. Pods get much bigger, but small pods are more tender. Plants just keep growing until cool weather in the fall, so they will get 6 feet or taller in areas with a long, warm growing season.
- Grow your own vegetable garden with these quality seeds
- Produces spineless, tender and flavorful 3 inch pods
- Delicious alone or add to soups and stews
- Reaches maturity in 50-65 days and prefers full sun
- Non-GMO seeds with no filler content